Aug 2, 2007

Mod 10 works (week 10)

I got a B again!






Here is my Mod #10.

EX#10.1
I toned background, holded the pencils with loose finger, tried not use the tip of the pencil too much, used the cloth to smooth out the shadow & light, used the kneaded eraser insead of a stick eraser that I have been using.

I pushed more for the EX#10.1 as much as my energy allowed. The upper leg should be more clearer now. Also, I think it was something wrong with how I took the photo for the last one. sorry...

EX#10.2 posted. That was just really hard. Learned more about value making with different darkness of pencils. Sorry, I found my finger prints (sweat got oily & made marks) on the image didn't notice with my bear eyes. I may erase and post it again if I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write feedback on this site here. (^_^)
コメント感想よろしくお願いします。

Legs and Arm photography 腕と足

Legs and Arm photography  腕と足  Black and white, San Francisco, 2000