Jul 15, 2010

Nakazakicho, Osaka, 9/12/09

Here are my photos I walked around Nkazakicho (中崎町)Osaka. It is one of the popular old town district and they have many stores, restaurants, stationary stores, galleries, etc that young owners run by themselves. I have been wanting to visit there, but had not had a chance to. I was expecting to see bigger area of old town district. Nakazakicho has more area, but the old buildings have just in a small area in a few blocks and little alley. I wanted to walk more, but it was raining, and some stores that I wanted to go was close, so I told to myself to come back again, maybe with Alex.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write feedback on this site here. (^_^)
コメント感想よろしくお願いします。

Legs and Arm photography 腕と足

Legs and Arm photography  腕と足  Black and white, San Francisco, 2000